Reliant Safety, a subsidiary of Omni New York LLC and Omni America LLC, was founded in 2009 to provide comprehensive property security and management solutions for the affordable housing market nationwide. We are currently seeking a Management Response Team Members (MRT) to join our rapidly growing team and expanding business.
VP of Corporate Security
Management Response Team Member
Every MRT Team Member has regular and recurring safety, and emergency management responsibilities, though not every position requires routine deployment to disaster sites. All positions are subject to recall around the clock for emergency management operations, which may require irregular work hours, work at locations other than the official duty station, and may include duties other than those specified in the employee’s official position description.
This position is being announced under Management Response Team Member. The team member will recommend solutions to overcome gaps to assure the preparedness, continuity, and recovery of personnel and facilities. The team member must be self-motivated, creative, analytical, and work to significantly contribute as a member of cross-functional teams.
In this position, you will coordinate and manage disaster workforce resources for the Management Response Team. Typical assignments include:
- Visit sites safety conditions
- Act as liaison to police on civil or criminal cases.
- Ensure the proper handling of video surveillance and evidence
- Provides conflict resolution assistance to site employees and or tenants
- Manage and communicate contingency plans to site personnel
- Support maturation of corporate safety programs and reporting
- Conducts security awareness training sessions with new staff.
- Assists in the implementation and administration of automated security systems.
- Maintains records of periodic secure systems inspections with customer liaisons and other technical professionals.
- Answer and direct all tenant and site property incident complaints in efficient, and professional manner.
- Create property incident reports and communicate to proper channels.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures and property infractions
- Acquaint new hires with safety measures at the property level
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Technical Capacity.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Bachelor’s or service in law enforcement or Military equivalent
- At least seven years leading and/or managing emergency response situations
- Demonstrated experience responding, leading, or managing disaster or emergency situations
- Great organization, technical writing, and overarching communication skills
- Mastery of standard office tools (MS Suite) and demonstrated experience leveraging technology (re social media/other)
- Ability to operate and work within a complex, networked organization requiring high levels of self-direction, autonomy, and diplomacy
- Experience building and growing a sustainable emergency management program; demonstrated ability to manage third-party vendor contracts
- Desire and ability to support 24×7 on-call/rotation schedule; must be willing to travel
Neil A. Nappi
VP of Security Operations
Reliant Safety, LLC
885 2nd Avenue, 34th Floor
New York, NY 10017
O: (646) 374-0081
C: (917) 881-5382
F: (212) 913-9971